Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
At SERVPRO of Lompoc we pride ourselves in being a responsive partner. Our customers are our neighbors, and we treat them that way.
Addressing mold damage requires decisive action. It requires someone with skill and experience. If you’re in this situation you want to be thinking both assessment and response.
Our Lompoc area restoration and remediation team regularly addresses mold damage throughout the city. We have the expertise and tools to help address even the most serious mold problem areas.
Residential and commercial properties in the greater Santa Maria area can trust our team to have the knowledge and proper know-how.
Below are some tips about steps to take after suffering commercial or residential mold damage.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (805) 733-8911
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Lompoc for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Lompoc has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities: